2019 Pancakes with prancer
Resident Total: 5.00 / Non-Resident Total: 5.00
Return to Results
Location: Gerhardt Civic Center
Fee (Resident/Non-Resident): 5.00 / 5.00
Start Date: 12/07/2019
End Date: 12/07/2019
Sat 09:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Type: Special Event at GCC
Registration Period: 12/6/2019 11:00:00 PM - 12/7/2019 10:30:00 PM
Age: 0 - 99
Class Capacity: 0 - 200
Waitlist Count: 0
A fundraiser for the Christmas Smiles program, tickets are $5 per person and include a great pancake breakfast, pictures with Santa, craft stations and live entertainment. Volunteers will operate craft stations, help cook pancakes, greet guests, take tickets and operate photo centers. Volunteers will be
helping to support both this great event and the Christmas Smiles Program. For more information contact GCC at 535-1095.
GERHARDT CIVIC CENTER FACILITY RENTAL POLICIES
- To confirm a room rental, a rental deposit must be paid at the time of reservation and the Facility Rental Agreement (contract) signed. Room rental fees must be paid prior to the scheduled day of rental.
Third party rentals will not be accepted. The party scheduling the rental must make the payment. Proof of Moraine residency or Moraine employment must be shown (driver’s license, water bill, work I.D., etc…) to receive the Moraine Resident or Business Employee rate. Refunds will be issued ONLY to the renting party. All checks must be made payable to the City of Moraine. Payment via check could delay refund of the deposit by up to three additional weeks. Checks must be presented in person with valid identification (Ohio driver’s license or Ohio I.D.), and must be drawn on a local bank.
- NO ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES are permitted in the City of Moraine facilities or on park property. The City of Moraine reserves the right to search any cooler or container that is brought in the facility. Violators of this policy automatically forfeit any deposit paid and are subject to prosecution by the City.
- The rental group is asked to leave the rental area clean when they depart in order to receive their rental deposit money. Clean Standards: (1) Remove all decorations and put all trash in trash containers; (2) wipe off all tabletops.
- The renter is responsible for proper conduct of ALL the members of the rental group.
- All deposit money will be returned if: (1) all rooms have been properly cleaned up to the satisfaction of the staff person in charge; (2) it has been determined that all furniture, fixtures, equipment, utensils, or other City property is not broken and/or missing. The City of Moraine Finance Department will mail the deposit money (in the form of a City of Moraine issued check) to the renting party 3 to 4 weeks after the rental (exception: deposits/fees paid via check less than three weeks prior to the rental will be delayed). Credit card deposits will be refunded to the renter’s credit card.
- Rooms may be rented during the normal operating hours which are: Monday – Saturday, 10 a.m. to 8 p.m. and open for rentals only on Sunday. Any rental not falling within these hours will be assessed an additional fee to compensate for additional staff time. Rooms can be rented until 12 a.m. (midnight), and the rental group must be cleaned up and out of the facility by this time. Rentals beyond the normal open hours are subject to the availability of staff. Be sure that your rental time includes time to decorate before and clean after. You will not be allowed in the room until your scheduled rental time and will be expected to be out of the room promptly at your paid rental end time. Rentals staying beyond their paid rental end time will be subject to forfeiture of deposit.
- Some rooms allow the renter to choose from a selection of room rental setups; other party rooms include a standard setup. Renters are welcome to move tables and chairs according to their needs; however, tables and chairs should be left the way they were found.
- Any rental cancellation must be made at least 7 days before the rental date or deposit will be forfeited.
- Because the City of Moraine buildings are smoke-free, SMOKING IS PROHIBITED in the facility. Patrons must smoke outside and are asked to deposit cigarette butts in provided receptacles.
I agree to rent the facilities under the rules and policies of this agreement. I am responsible and obligated to pay for any City of Moraine property, equipment, or items broken and/or missing during the rental as caused by any member of my rental party, my guest, or myself.
I acknowledge that I am voluntarily using the facilities/parks and/or participating in activities and that I have been advised such use of these facilities/parks and/or activities may be unsupervised and I am voluntarily assuming any risk of accident or injury which may occur during my participation in using the facilities/parks and/or activities.
I agree I shall hold the City of Moraine, Moraine Parks & Recreation Division and their respective officers and employees harmless from any and all claims, damages, and liabilities whatsoever which may arise from my use of such facilities/parks and/or activities and I voluntarily and freely assume the risk of using such facilities/parks.
Payment of the deposit serves as my agreement to the terms as listed above.
The contact will be automatically added to the class as a registrant if someone drops out from a full class.